My 4th Block Can Act!!!

Class today enjoyable. Which is one of the reasons I am happy that I did not get out of Mr. Reases’ class.Today in class we presumed learning about fallacies that shouldn’t be used in out writing, but with the lesson today we took a different approach we decided that we should act out the fallacies instead of doing the mundane style of learning. There were 5 groups containing 4 individuals excluding the one group having 5 due to number of students in the class being odd. In my group our fallacy was “Slippery Slope” and it was me, Sanaa Parker, Jermaine Pickens-Curtis, and Jada Dodds. Jada came up with the idea of team pregnancy and we just went on from there. Personally I liked this activity it helped me understand the material better and I realized that we have actors and actresses among the 11th grade AP class. All and all I think doing skits helped majority of us understand fallacies better and we also hot to have a little fun while learning. (P.S. I think my blog post for today contains a fallacy. What do you think?)

Comments

  1. I like your blog. It’s very detailed and well thought out . It seems like you all had a very fun time doing this activity . Yes I believe your vlog contained a fallacy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts